Office & Commercial Cleaning Services - Melbourne, South Melbourne, North Melbourne
Eco-Green Cleaning and Maintenance provide cleaning services for a diverse range of offices and commercial spaces. A spotless environment is essential for conveying the right impression to your business partners, clients, visitors and other stakeholders. Some of the range of clients we service, but not limited to, include:
High rise buildings (tenancies and common areas)
Primary and Secondary School facilities
Industrial offices and warehouses
Why chose us to clean for you?
✓ Environmentally conscious
✓ Extensive experience in the industry
✓ Tailor made solutions
✓ We work with your budget
✓ Fully insured
✓ Police checked staff
For all new office cleaning clients, a start up kit of eco-bins will be provided for use in your office.
See the 'speak up about recycling' video on this page and then 'contact us' for more information!
* conditions apply
Eco-Green Cleaning & Maintenance are committed to appointing the right person for your premises in order to provide you with a high class of cleaning and all-round additional services. All our staff are properly trained and experienced, and have been police-checked for your peace of mind.
We will meet you onsite to establish your cleaning requirements, to then provide you with a unique and individually tailored service solution to suite your office or commercial space.
Let Eco-Green Cleaning & Maintenance look after all your cleaning and maintenance needs ... So you can get back to business!
DAILY OFFICE CLEANING CHECKLIST
Your reception area represents your customer’s first impression. You want it to always be bright, clean and inviting. Every individual needs a clean work environment. A well organized and clean workplace helps to make everyone more productive. Cleaning tasks for the reception area and office spaces include:
1. Empty waste receptacles and replace liners as needed.
2. Vacuum all carpets and mats
3. Vacuum all hard floors
4. Dust all horizontal surfaces of desks, chairs, tables and other furniture
5. Damp wipe all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant
6. Mop all hard floors with disinfectant
7. Remove cobwebs from front entry and immediate surrounding areas
8. Remove fingerprints and marks from around light switches and door frames
9. Clean automatic glass doors inside and out
10. Wipe all internal glass
11. Polish all brass and bright work on doors and cabinets
12. Spot clean walls
13. Collect all garbage, papers, bottles etc. from front entrance
14. Ensure all areas are clean & arranged neatly
Kitchen/Break Room & Washroom
A clean and sanitized washroom is a must in any working environment to ensure safety and reduce the risk of spreading germs. Same thing goes for a kitchen or break room where employees eat. It is imperative that this space be clean and sanitary even if no food preparation is done there.
15. Stock toilet tissue, hand towels, facial tissues and hand soap
16. Empty waste receptacles and wipe if needed and replace bin liners as required
17. Clean and polish mirrors
18. Wipe hand towel dispensers/hand dryers
19. Wipe down doors and sills – remove all dust and prints
20. Clean and sanitize all basins. Polish all bright work
21. Dust partitions, tops of mirrors and frames
22. Remove splash marks from walls and partitions around basins
23. Mop clean restroom and kitchen floors with disinfectant
24. Elevator and Stairs
25. Remove garbage from all areas
26. Polish all brass and bright work
27. Vacuum and mop all hard floors
28. Spot clean internal glass in doors
29.Toilets and urinals to be cleaned and disinfected on both sides and disinfected/sanitized and wiped dry
30. Buff all hard floors.
31. Clean all glass inside & outside with squeegee.
32. Vacuum vents and chairs
33. Fridge clean internally